My personal Girl Crush, Jennifer Louden will be joining Experience 50 listeners to discuss her bestselling new book: Why Bother: Discover the Desire for What’s Next.
My Patrons are invited to participate in the discussion with Jennifer and be included in the recording of the podcast episode. YES!!!!!
In her most profound and personal book yet, self-care pioneer and bestselling author Jennifer Louden reveals how, in the face of depression, compassion fatigue, global crises, or personal failures, asking “why bother?” can bring you renewed purpose and meaning. In fact, it may be the most important question you ever ask yourself.
Who should read Why Bother, and why?
• Anyone, facing a transition in their lives
• Women aged forty to sixty, facing a new chapter of their lives, and searching for new meaning and purpose
• Creative-thinking women who prioritize making the most of their lives
• Mothers of older teenagers and empty-nesters ready to shift focus back to themselves
• Readers and followers of self-care and personal-growth experts such as Oprah, Elizabeth Gilbert, and Brené Brown
• Activists and politically engaged citizens experiencing compassion fatigue and burnout
First things first, Get your copy of Why Bother!
- I truly appreciate it when listeners use my amazon affiliate links for purchases. Thanks!
- Listen to the Audiobook at no cost when you use my link for a free Audible trial membership:
Already an Amazon Prime Member, Great!
- Our Video Interview scheduled for Wednesday, July 15, 2020, at 12:00 PM (Noon) EDT.
- All Patrons at the $5 or higher level will receive their private link and instructions to participate on July 2 or on the day they become a Patron. You will be automatically muted and your video camera will be turned off until we begin our discussion. You will be able to utilize chat.
- Mary will be interviewing Jennifer for 20-30 minutes then, at about 12:25 PM EDT, bringing everyone on screen and opening the mic for questions.
- This online event will be recorded and produced as a full Experience 50 Podcast episode scheduled to release on Friday, July 24th.
More about Jennifer Louden:
Jennifer first appeared as Mary’s guest in Episode #154- Mary’s Girl Crush in April of 2019.
Jennifer Louden is a personal growth pioneer who helped launch the concept of self-care with her first bestseller, The Woman’s Comfort Book. Since then, she’s written seven additional books on well-being and whole living, including The Woman’ s Retreat Book and The Life Organizer, with close to a million copies of her books in print in nine languages. Jennifer has spoken around the U.S., Canada, and Europe, and has written a national magazine column for a Martha Stewart magazine. She’s been profiled or quoted in dozens of major magazines; two of Brené Brown’s books, Daring Greatly and Dare to Lead; and appeared on hundreds of TV, radio shows, and podcasts—even on Oprah.