Today’s episode shares three life lessons:
- Learning to pay attention to coincidences
- Appreciating how music connects us to moments of our lives
- Realizing that the depth of your sorrows is matched by the height of your joys
The sentiment comes from an essay I wrote shortly after interviewing Karen Black (E122 My Sister’s Guardian). I had started to record this as a reading of that essay, but after the first few paragraphs, I went off script, so to speak.
I worry that this may be what some would call a selfish podcast episode, that it is by me and for me. Maybe so. But I do believe that we are all in this Experience 50 adventure together, so please indulge me.
Upcoming episodes feature:
- 51-year-old Strongwoman competitor and former dog sled musher.
- 52-year-old former actress in film and tv, now a title-holding ProAm Ballroom Dancer.