Midlife is a time for self-correcting your course. Diann Wingert, Master Transitions Coach, joins me to help you to uncover how you might be “buffering” to keep yourself from addressing the changes you really DO want to make at midlife.
Buffering? Honestly, this was a new term to me. If you find yourself putting off or avoiding devoting time and brainpower to thinking about your life and planning/doing the very things that will improve your life, you may be buffering the driving emotions by busying yourself with email, work, shopping, web surfer, gambling, taking care of others, acquiring pets or losing yourself in a bottle of wine and Netflix every night.
A note from Mary Rogers:
Hi! Thank you for listening to my show. If you felt as though this episode was speaking to YOU, please join my Experience 50 Community.
- Subscribe to Experience 50 Podcast For Midlife on iTunes or whichever podcast player you prefer
- Browse the Library of archived podcast episodes. Here is the most listened to episode of all
- Join my email list
- Check out the full website
- Like our Facebook page
- Join our Midlife Community Group on Facebook
- Get Mary’s $5 ebook Making Midlife Easier: Five Powerful Phrases To Lean On
- Become a patron of Experience 50 from $2 per month.
Now go have a great day!